WCSA appoints New BOT Chairman


Sir Richard Yerovbo Ogedegbe
BOT Chairman



On the 27th of March 2023 the President of Warri community South Africa Mr Bernand Okene, called for a BoT meeting following the resignation of the former BoT chairman Mr. Ken Alawuru, the meeting went into full swing at exactly 07:00pm.

 

The BoTs moved for a motion for a new BoT chairman, Sir Richard Yerovbo Ogedegbe was nominated and he was voted for unopposed, as he emerged the new BoT chairman.

 

Sir Richard Yerovbo Ogedegbe (BoT chairman), made a speech of appreciation and accepting the position also promise to be at his best in serving the WCSA without fear or favour. In a statement he said:
“To God almighty I trust in your wisdom and discernment to lead me through with the responsibility that comes with the office”.

“I believe this position brings me not privileges but rather a greater responsibility to serve.  So, I will count on my fellow BOT members as this new fold in my life’s journey would require collectiveness both from the BOT and the Executive to provide excellence to the people we are called serve.”

 

“I commit to do my best in serving but not to perfection as I am not a saint and also I am open to constructive criticism.”

He concluded by extending gratitude to the President and the entire executive members of the Warri community South Africa for their unending commitment and relentless effort towards the growth of WCSA.

Comments

  1. Congrats Sir, we trust and know you will serve the WCSA with all your might

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations ❤️👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations sir.God will continue to lift you up in Jesus name...Amen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WCSA appoints new Excos

1.1 Billion Naira Fraud: Abdullahi Dikko’s lawyer get seven years in Jail

Enugu: 23 Fraudsters in EFCC net